Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories 600 mg (30 Count)
Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories is a local solution for vaginal discomforts that women experience lifelong. Commonly recommended dose of 600 mg is safe and efficient way of managing symptoms like internal/external itching and irritation. It also helps reduce foul and fishy vaginal odor. Boric Acid Suppositories that have been in the literature for many decades achieves supporting your discomfort by balancing your vaginal pH balance in a healthy and natural way. For your ultimate satisfaction, we only use pharmaceutical grade Boric Acid as the main ingredient for being in and able to touch your lives, intimately, understanding your joys and pains and to create holistic solutions for you.
- Effective and Safe Care! Our boric acid vaginal suppositories support balancing your vaginal pH level.
- Intimately with you! This product helps relieve unwanted vaginal discomfort. Keeps you feel fresh by its odor reducing formulation.
- Natural and Healthy! Supports feminine health with one natural ingredient. Acts as feminine wash and provides sustainable hygiene.
- Easy to Use! Insert one Boric Acid Suppository into the vagina, preferably at bedtime for seven days.
- One Ingredient! 600 mg pharmaceutical grade Boric Acid per capsule (gelatin suppository) for your intimacy.
Directions of Use
Insert one Boric Acid Suppository into the vagina, preferably at bedtime for seven days. If the symptoms persist, repeat for another week. In several cases use one Boric Acid Suppository every 12 hours. You can also use after sexual intercourse, after menstrual period. Discharge during the night is normal so we recommend wearing a pad or a panty liner to protect your underwear.
- Never use if pregnant, trying to conceive or nursing.
- Not for oral consumption. Vaginal use only. If swallowed get help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Stop using and contact a doctor if excessive irritation and/or burning.
- Keep out of children.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
600 mg pharmaceutical grade Boric Acid per capsule (gelatin suppository)